Saturday, October 18, 2014

Enjoying the Beautiful Morning in the Suropati Park, I've Got a Wonderful Feeling.

Hi everybody, wake up!!! The sun has been raising. Let's fell the sun's ray.



Suropati Park (originally named Burgemeester Bisschopplein) is the name of the park situated between three major roads namely Jl. Teuku Umar, Jl. Diponegoro, and Jl. Imam Bonjol, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat/Central Jakarta.


The first time I visited the Suropati park was around 2010. I came there with my friends from Sanggar Merah Putih music group.  And now I go there with my lovely husband use bicycles.


I've seen a guy collecting the cigarette butts into plastic bags.

My husband do jogging around park while I just sitting and enjoying the beautifull garden. 

For those of you who want to exercise, there is a jogging track encircling the park Suropati. There is also a bird house that presents a natural atmosphere for walkers.

Here we can enjoy the cool air. In the middle of this garden, there is a fountain. In addition we also can see many birds there. If we are hungry, we can buy food or drinks from the traders around. There are ketoprak, coffee, sweet tea, milk, ice cream, etc.

This place is very suitable to be your destination with friends or family who feel tired and bored with the hustle of Jakarta. For those of you who like photography, this place is good enough to be the object of your photo shoot. This place has also been used as a shooting location.


There is no fee to enjoy the beautiful collection of fountains and feel good atmosphere in this place, except for parking 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;