Tuesday, October 14, 2014

First Vacation to Kebumen with my Husband

My husband and me had 4 days for our first vacation.

Day 1

This Saturday morning, my husband and me will have vacation to Kebumen.
I didn’t know  that the taxi had been waiting for us infront our house before  4 a.m. 
The traffic to Senen Train Station was very clear this morning.
Alhamdulillah, we get there safe.

Day 2

Alhamdulillah today is Ied Al-Fitri.
My mom took this photo before we go to the mosque for the Eid prayers.




Day 3

We visited my cousins in Wonosobo. Although we had to pass through challenging access between hills, we saw this beautiful scenery on the way to Wonosobo. The mood boosting trip with my husband.



Day 4

Back to Jakarta.
What can stress me is the unpleasant surprise when travelling such as the delay train arrived to Jakarta. Actually we can arrive at Bekasi at 5 p.m. buat the real is the train was not stop at the Bekasi station, so we had to get off at the Jatinegara train station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;