Sunday, June 16, 2013

Festival Negeri 5 Menara

Sunday at 10 am in fact the sun is quite hot, but did not dampen my spirit to go play bikes in today's CFD Jakarta. When I arrived in Senayan, I write for Hendra Setiawan spirit and Ahsan in Indonesia Open badminton tournament. (The next day I get news of victory Hendra and Ahsan from different newspapers available in RS Sahirman namely Sahid Media Indonesia, Sindo, Indonesia Shang Bao, and Compass).

Sunday afternoon, I was willing to JCC to see the computer display, but then switches to Plaza Semanggi to attend the Festival Negeri 5 Menara. In the event I buy books Estuary Region 1 is a discount of 10% which was Rp 75,000 to Rp 67,500. For buyers, this book can get photos directly from the photo so boot available. Thank God I dikasih 4 photos.

Pas signing books, I love books see also Al-Mahfudzot lessons when I was in boarding school that has been lightly worn and slightly torn at the end of the paper. Turns mas Ahmad Fuadi roommate's first time in a generation with Mr. Luki Burhansyah, my English teacher time at boarding school.
If in N5M called Sahibul Tower in Al-Zaytun if many sahibul in every generation. I myself was included in sahibul Persada (Union Force Two Al-Zaytun).

Alhamdulillah day full of blessings, which I spiritualize Indonesian badminton player and also disemangati by Negeri 5 Menara trilogy story.


Aku bisa mengenal orang dengan cakrawala yang lebih luas.

Awan itu melukiskan sesuatu yang abstrak namun indah

Aku kalau ada ulangan misalnya ulangan bahasa Inggris jam pelajaran ketujuh, udah deh dari jam pertama sampai dengan jam ke enam konsennya ke apa yang akan diujikan pada jam ketujuh. Ehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;